The World's Premier Conference for 3D Innovation
Part of the IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging 2022.
16-20 January 2022.
To be published open-access as the IS&T Electronic Imaging: Stereoscopic Displays and Applications XXXIII Proceedings.
now to attend the 2022 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications (SD&A) conference.
(PLEASE NOTE: SD&A 2022 and Electronic Imaging 2022 DO NOT run the same week as Photonics West, and are NOT at the same venue)
Registration information for the following are available at the Electronic Imaging website:|
- the Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference
(Technical Sessions and Special Events)
- the Stereoscopic Displays Short Course
- The Engineering Reality of Virtual Reality conference
- other events at the Electronic Imaging Symposium, and
- Hotel booking information
PLEASE NOTE the following before proceeding to the registration page:
- to attend the "Stereoscopic Displays and Applications" conference you must register for "The Electronic Imaging Symposium - Full Meeting" (or individual days)
- the "All-Conference Banquet" and "HVEI Banquet" are NOT the "SD&A conference dinner". (Registration for the "SD&A conference dinner" takes place during the first day of the SD&A conference).
- if you wish to attend the "Stereoscopic Displays" short course, it is course number "SC01" (separate payment necessary)
You can also join the SD&A Linkedin group to receive updates about the SD&A conference and to continue the 3D dialogue.